Equity transactions on the
The market capitalisation closed lower at N13.791 trillion from the N13.798 trillion recorded on Wednesday.
Also, the All-Share Index, which opened at 41,789.56 points, dropped by 22.23 points to close at 41,767.33 points.
Guinness and Total Oil followed depreciating by N1 each to close at N190 and N181.02 per share respectively.
GTBank lost 62k to close at N28.88, while CAP dipped by 52k to close at N39 per share.
On the other hand, 7UP led the gainers' chart by N11.78 to close at N126.78 per share.
Glaxosmith gained N2.49 to close at N65.99, while Mobil grew by N2 to close at N177 per share.
Lafarge Wapco appreciated by N1.80 to close at N120.01, while
The financial services sector remained investors, delight as
Transcorp traded 10.43 million shares valued at N58.72 million, while UBA transacted 10.34 million shares worth N74.97 million.
In all, investors exchanged a total of 182.204 million shares worth N3.26 billion in 4,105 deals.
This was against the 192.114 million shares valued at N1.83 billion traded in 4,477 deals on Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt