Equity transactions on the
The market capitalisation closed lower at N13.791 trillion from the N13.798 trillion recorded on Wednesday.
Also, the All-Share Index, which opened at 41,789.56 points, dropped by 22.23 points to close at 41,767.33 points.
Guinness and Total Oil followed depreciating by N1 each to close at N190 and N181.02 per share respectively.
GTBank lost 62k to close at N28.88, while CAP dipped by 52k to close at N39 per share.
On the other hand, 7UP led the gainers' chart by N11.78 to close at N126.78 per share.
Glaxosmith gained N2.49 to close at N65.99, while Mobil grew by N2 to close at N177 per share.
Lafarge Wapco appreciated by N1.80 to close at N120.01, while
The financial services sector remained investors, delight as
Transcorp traded 10.43 million shares valued at N58.72 million, while UBA transacted 10.34 million shares worth N74.97 million.
In all, investors exchanged a total of 182.204 million shares worth N3.26 billion in 4,105 deals.
This was against the 192.114 million shares valued at N1.83 billion traded in 4,477 deals on Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry