The students were allowed to build and launch their very own rockets by taking their learning out of the classroom to experience the wonders of
The highlight of the trip was the rover competition, where students had to build their very own Rover and race against time to collect rock samples.
This was one among the various projects assigned to the students which required a high degree of creativity and critical thinking.
The facilities, in which real life astronauts had trained, such as the
This unique experience was definitely a dream come true for students who gained hands-on exposure to the wonderful world of Space Technology.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal