The AIM-quoted US onshore focused oil and gas exploration and production company said net production stood at 257 barrels of oil equivalent per day as at
Magnolia said that thanks to the combination of growing revenues from production and its
Total net proved and probable reserves currently stand at 749 million barrels of oil and condensate, and 2,554 million cubic feet of gas.
The company said a growing proportion of the drilling proposals are targeting the
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison