The investigation concerns whether the Peregrine Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to the proposed transaction and whether the proposed consideration adequately values the Company’s common stock.
If you are a Peregrine stockholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com or telephone at (212) 699-1145, or toll free at (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
J. Brandon Walker, Esq., 212-699-1145
toll free: 888-529-4787
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays