Corporate Internet and Information Technology Solutions provider
The new application includes a self service module allowing faster resolution of customer queries including a live chat support, one touch dialling and fully integrated mobile payment options. The app is available for Apple, Android and Windows Phones.
AccessKenya Group Deputy Chief Executive Kris Senanu said, We are seeing an enhanced adoption of mobile technologies in the conduct of business including payments and interaction by our clients. It is only natural therefore, that we develop a presence on the mobile platform as we endeavour to meet the engagement needs of our clients.
Targeting nearly 8,000 plus corporate clients of the firm, the application comes as a value added service proposition and is part of company s business acceleration strategy announced in February this year.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market