Garden designer, RHS judge and TV presenter
Known for his wit, energy and flair, James will share his thoughts on the importance of gardening, the role of architecture in gardens, what makes a great garden and how we can all help get gardening in front of the public.
There is now just over a week until the early bird rate runs out on 31 August and places are selling fast. Book online today for the HTA Garden Futures Dinner and Conference which takes at the Royal Institute of
This year's conference, which is sponsored by Hozelock,
The conference, this year titled Bigger, Better, Stronger takes place on Wednesday 15 October and will look at topics including: the Future of Gardening, People and Careers, Moving with the times, adapting for the new consumer and surviving in an online world.
HTA Chief Executive Carol Paris comments, "This really is a must attend event for anyone in the garden industry. Alongside the highly relevant topics and inspirational speakers, Garden Futures provides a fantastic opportunity to network with peers and to equip you with expert advice and insights to help take your business forward."
Look out for further details of speakers over the coming weeks or search #gardenfutures on Twitter.
For more information and to download your booking form visit www.gardenfutures.org.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips