Gross earnings rose 3.7% year-on-year in June, slower than May's 4.9% rise. In April, earnings went up 4.1%. Net earnings also increased 3.7%.
In the January to June period, average gross earnings amounted to HUF 235,000, or rose 3.0% compared to the same period last year. Excluding family tax benefits, net earnings also grew by 3.0% from a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips