Government inspectors have so far carried out visits to the provinces under an official plan.
Many inspectors, however, faced difficulties in collecting required data from business and industrial facilities due to lack of knowhow.
Deputy Labor Minister Mufrej Al-Hagbani recently opened a new operation center to assist the inspecting teams in major cities.
The center will be subsequently expanded to cover the entire Kingdom, according to the ministry.
To facilitate easier operations in inspection mechanism, the ministry is also providing handheld devices to inspectors to scan and collect data related to the person's citizenship or resident status, CR, ministry permits and the GPS location of the facilities where inspections are carried out.
The data thus collected will be directly uploaded to the operation center, a source explained.
The GPS device used by the
The operation center with multiple telephone lines is enabled to answer and guide inspectors in the field; how to move on and detect violations from the spot.
Based on information received from the spot, the operation center may evaluate and refer the case to other officials for a follow-up or collection of further information, said Abu Thunain.
The new mechanism will also streamline the visits of inspecting teams in major cities.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season