Some bargain hunting after recent losses and slightly weak European markets are contributing to the bullion's modest upmove.
Traders are awaiting speeches from top bankers, including the Fed Chair
Gold futures for December are up
On Thursday, Gold futures tanked to a two-month low, ending down
Already, the minutes of the Federal Reserve's recent policy meeting hinted at fierce debate over interest rates with some Fed voters favoring a hike sooner than earlier forecast.
According to data released by the
Silver for September is up
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week