The clothing and apparel retailer reported a 10 percent jump in quarterly profit, topping expectations, and raised its guidance.
The power producer plans to spend more than
The video game retailer reported a surge in quarterly profit on strong sales of game consoles, beating
The athletic footwear and apparel retailer reported a jump in quarterly profit and revenue, beating
The retailer reported an increase in quarterly profit on higher sales and better margins, beating
The coffee and coffeemaker company signed a licensing and distribution deal to make Kraft coffee in single-cup brewing packs.
The specialty food retailer reported a drop in quarterly profit, but the financial results beat
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid