The zinc, lead and gold exploration firm saw its shares rise 23% to
The group said it has been awarded Prospecting Licence 3313, located north east of the
It said the licence covers nearly 50 square kilometres, with previous drilling in the area having been restricted to the north-west corner.
"This part of
"We are excited that the zinc industry is finally coming back to life with a supply deficit, which is likely to continue for some years," Teeling added.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo