Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: EA-133W-14-RQ-0710
Eastern Region Acquisition Division
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 13.5, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT CONSTITUTES THE ONLY SOLICITATION; QUOTES ARE BEING REQUESTED AND A WRITTEN SOLICITATION WILL NOT BE ISSUED. The Request for Quote (RFQ) number is EA-133W-14-RQ-0710. The synopsis/solicitation constitutes a RFQ and incorporates provisions and clauses in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 05-76. The RFQ is issued on a unrestricted basis. The associated North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 541330, which has a corresponding size standard of
The SOW entitled, "NOAA WEATHER WIRE SERVICE" is incorporated by reference and provided as an attachment to this RFQ.
The offeror shall submit a technical approach that addresses all the requirements in the Statement of Work and provide pricing for all the CLINS listed on the attached pricing template. The technical approach shall not exceed 20 pages, size 11 font, single space text, single sided pages, and 1 inch margins.
The offeror shall provide a list of references who can tell us about your past performance. References should be relevant in size and scope. Offerors with no relevant past performance will be given a neutral rating.
Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Commerce Acquisition Regulation (CAR) provisions and clauses that are included in this solicitation are denoted by the applicable acronyms.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms