Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: 70 -- EXATA PLATFORM SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: N66001-14-T-7147
Contact: Point of contact - NIDA B RAMOS, Contract Specialist, 619-553-4380;
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command
SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, Pacific (SSC Pacific) intends to award a firm fixed price purchase order on a sole source basis to Scalable Network Technologies. The requirement is for the purchase of ExataPlatform Software Maintenance & Support.This notice of intent is not a request for quote. A determination by the government not to compete based upon responses to this notice is solely at the discretion of the government. Questions by phone or fax will not be considered.
Acquisition of Commercial Items under FAR Part 12 and Simplified Acquisitions Procedures under FAR Part 13 apply. The applicable NAICS Code is 511210 and the business size standard is
The point of contact for this announcement is email@example.com
To respond to this announcement, you must be registered to the SPAWAR E-Commerce website at https://e-commerce.sscno.nmci.navy.mil and upload your quote under SSC Pacific/Simplified Acquisitions/N66001-14-T-7147
All responding vendors must be registered to the System for Award Management (SAM) website prior to award of contract. Information can be found at https://www.sam.gov/.
Most Popular Stories
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board