The documents were signed between Chinese President
The negotiations between the 2 leaders discussed a wide range of issues of development of Uzbek-Chinese relations and exchanged views on regional and international issues of mutual interest.
The 2 sides agreed to strengthen political trust, continue mutual support and coordination of actions in the international arena, security cooperation. They discussed the cooperation issues as part of the
The current negotiations are a logical continuation of the earlier dialogue at the highest level.
The 2 presidents discussed strengthening of direct business contacts and growth indices in the areas of trade and investment, energy, high technologies and transport infrastructure.
The 2 sides signed a number of bilateral documents aimed at developing the technical and economic cooperation between
Some 482 joint ventures with Chinese capital, as well as the representative offices of more than 70 Chinese companies are operating in
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays