The Canadian dollar advanced against its counterparts in deals as oil prices rose ahead of official US crude oil inventory data.
Crude for October delivery rose from
Traders await the release of Federal Reserve's minutes of the
Data shows that
The loonie rebounded to 1.0935 against the greenback, after falling to a 9-day low of 1.0961. The loonie challenged resistance around the 1.085 zone.
Continuing early rally, the loonie firmed to a 5-day high of 94.45 against the Japanese yen. The pair was quoted at 94.03. If the loonie extends rise, 95.00 is seen as its next possible resistance level.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film