IFC, a member of the
IFC s Global Trade Finance Program (GTFP) advisory services are organizing a series of training programs to help the bank process trade transactions. The courses are designed to help participants understand international trade operations while reducing associated risks and costs, thereby promoting international trade and networking among banks.
We aim to become one of the key players in introducing new products and profitable trade solutions to our clients, said Nazim Sadigov, Chairman of the Management Board of
By sharing our global knowledge with the local market, we aim to help our partner bank in
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy