The bank announced the new share structure in a statement.
Actis, a private equity investor specialising in investments in emerging markets, acquired a significant equity stake in the Bank in 2007.
"We have worked with
"During the period of our investment,
"The Bank has a strong and capable management team to take it to the next stage of its development and Actis wishes Alex and his team well in this next phase," he said.
"We are pleased to have worked with Actis over the last seven years, and are excited about the next stage of the Bank's development.
He added that the Bank was currently undertaking a Rights Issue to raise an additional N50.3 billion which is expected to position the Bank to further enable it execute its strategy going forward.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry