About 229 thousand people have been issued micro-loans worth 14 billion 244 million soms during the first half of 2014, the
Of total number of issued loans, 51% were directed to the development of agricultural activity, more than 22% - trade and public catering, 11.6% - consumer needs.
The main loan borrowers were from Jalal-Abad, Osh and Chui regions.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays