A soft deposit is a refundable deposit made to a seller showing that a buyer is serious about purchasing a property. It gives buyers the time and control they need to gather all the information, economic analysis and begin procurement of debt and equity for their transaction. To compete in today's fiercely competitive real estate market one must act quickly to avoid the risk of losing a deal. Winchester's Soft Deposit program gives purchasers a tremendous advantage to act quickly even while they may have a temporary lack of liquidity. Deposits are typically held by the seller's attorney's escrow account or a national escrow agent.
"Until now, investing in real estate has always required buyers to have immediate liquidity so that they can put down a deposit on the target property and secure it under contract," said
Once an investor finds a property that they are interested in purchasing,
Keywords for this news article include: Real Estate, Winchester Equities Llc.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million