The time for online marketplaces in
"The proliferation of smartphone devices in
He added that during the past two years, several marketplace categories have emerged as mature categories in the Arab world, with undisputed leaders operating efficient marketplaces and growing record rates.
"Marketplaces have been at the core of commerce for a thousand years, and they continue to serve in gathering merchants and people who come together for the purchase and sale of goods and services," he said.
In the automotive sector, traditional car dealership markets have now been replaced by startups that allow users to sell their cars in record time and with a fraction of the hassle of selling through traditional car dealerships.
"SellAnyCar.com is one such startup; it was founded in the
Another is the automotive section of the leading Arabic classifieds website, Opensooq.com, which offers more cars for sale and requests to buy cars at any traditional car marketplace in the Arab world, all at a fraction of a at a traditional car dealership and with unsurpassed convenience and market efficiency.
He added that in the transportation sector, startups like EasyTaxi now allow users in
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season