A major provider of business automation solutions, V1, has expanded its hosted cloud service portfolio, V1 Cloud Hosting.
By doing away with the need to invest in hardware, software applications, system upgrades, security tools and back-up facilities, V1 Cloud Hosting lowers the financial burden related to large up-front IT infrastructure costs.
Additionally, businesses no longer have to depend on their own internal IT expertise for the maintenance of such infrastructure.
V1 Cloud Hosting's services offer a flexible, scalable and cost efficient way to enterprises for the deployment of document management solutions to optimize process efficiencies.
Managing Director of V1,
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas