Trimble announced today that it has acquired privately-held
The combination of
Manhattan CenterStone Computer-Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) allows facility managers to effectively and efficiently plan and manage their space, facilities, assets, leases, work orders and operations.
Manhattan Analytics enables clients to derive insight from IWMS and CAFM data to make more effective decisions to optimize their real estate portfolios. By blending data with scientific methodology, Manhattan Analytics provides a comprehensive view of space utilization, capacity, square footage, lease expirations and total cost of operations across client's real estate and facilities portfolios, and enables all opt-in clients to benchmark against a database of peer organizations in real time on an aggregated level.
Manhattan Space Scheduling provides a scalable end-to-end solution for booking and managing meeting space and flexible desk space, through to meeting and greeting visitors, coordinating catering deliveries, and arranging complex video conferences.
Manhattan Capital Asset Planning enables clients to measure past, present and future performance, and makes evidence-based decisions to optimize the use and management of assets in line with long-term corporate objective.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market