Main Street is a principal investment company that offers long-term debt and equity capital to lower middle market firms and debt capital to middle-market firms. Main Street's portfolio investments are typically made to aid management buyouts, recapitalizations, growth financings, refinancings and purchases of firms that operate in diverse industry sectors.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor