During the second quarter, worldwide broadband aggregation equipment revenue - DSL, PON and Ethernet FTTH - reached
As against figures reported during the prior quarter, global spending increased across all broadband product segment, with Ethernet FTTH increasing 45 percent, DSL aggregation increasing 21 percent and PON 15 percent.
GPN equipment sales increased 19 percent sequentially and 44 percent from the earlier year. As vectoring endeavours in EMEA continued to expand and grow, VDSL ports grew to 6.6 million.
An increase in
During the quarter,
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight