Global information assurance firm,
Cyber Essentials, a new Government-backed and industry supported scheme, provides businesses with clarity on good basic cyber security practice.
On top of the self-assessed standard certification, businesses can opt for Cyber Essentials Plus, a series of tests to validate the self-certification claims and ability to repel basic attacks against clients and Internet infrastructure. This is carried out by an external certifying company using a range of tools and techniques.
"Other businesses should be taking note and following its lead.
"They have a proven track record of providing experienced consultants who are able to understand the architecture of our infrastructure, which ensured that they were able to undertake an effective assessment against the Cyber Essentials Plus requirements.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life