Global information assurance firm,
Cyber Essentials, a new Government-backed and industry supported scheme, provides businesses with clarity on good basic cyber security practice.
On top of the self-assessed standard certification, businesses can opt for Cyber Essentials Plus, a series of tests to validate the self-certification claims and ability to repel basic attacks against clients and Internet infrastructure. This is carried out by an external certifying company using a range of tools and techniques.
"Other businesses should be taking note and following its lead.
"They have a proven track record of providing experienced consultants who are able to understand the architecture of our infrastructure, which ensured that they were able to undertake an effective assessment against the Cyber Essentials Plus requirements.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight