The Property is comprised of 22 two-story buildings on a ten acre site. Community amenities include a swimming pool, clubhouse, laundry facilities, and picnic areas. In-unit amenities include walk-in closets, private patios and balconies and bay windows in select units. A portion of the UC Funds loan will be used for renovations to upgrade the roofs, exterior siding and the amenities at the property.
“We had a unique opportunity to provide a fast, reliable capital solution to an entrepreneurial sponsor in a new submarket of
UC Funds is a national balance sheet provider of creative capital solutions that has closed in excess of
UC Funds provides quick, customized financial solutions throughout the entire capital stack. For more about the UC Funds’ commercial real estate platform and how we can help capitalize your commercial real estate investments, visit (www.ucfunds.com).
Source: UC Funds
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say