The Property is comprised of 22 two-story buildings on a ten acre site. Community amenities include a swimming pool, clubhouse, laundry facilities, and picnic areas. In-unit amenities include walk-in closets, private patios and balconies and bay windows in select units. A portion of the UC Funds loan will be used for renovations to upgrade the roofs, exterior siding and the amenities at the property.
“We had a unique opportunity to provide a fast, reliable capital solution to an entrepreneurial sponsor in a new submarket of
UC Funds is a national balance sheet provider of creative capital solutions that has closed in excess of
UC Funds provides quick, customized financial solutions throughout the entire capital stack. For more about the UC Funds’ commercial real estate platform and how we can help capitalize your commercial real estate investments, visit (www.ucfunds.com).
Source: UC Funds
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan