For 120V and 230V mains-dimmable retrofit LED lamps such as the common 5W GU10 and 8W energy saver bulbs, the high-performance AP1695 uses a patented constant on-time control technique to enable deep triac dimming down to 1% and an increase in lamp/triac compatibility. Its dimming curve complies with the NEMA SSL6 standard and the driver is fully compliant with the requirements of the IEC6100-3-2 harmonic standard.
The AP1695 is a single-stage driver integrating a 500V high-voltage MOSFET into the space-saving SO-7 package. This device employs PFM technology to tightly regulate output current up to a 230mA (max), while maintaining a power factor higher than 0.9 and a THD rating less than 30%. Its boundary-conduction mode ensures higher efficiency and enhanced EMI performance.
By operating on the primary side, the device removes the need for opto-couplers, secondary-side control and loop-compensation circuitry without compromising application stability. The AL1695 also has the following integrated protection features: over-voltage, short-circuit and over-temperature protection. For further information, visit the Company’s website at www.diodes.com.
VP, Worldwide Analog Products
Investor Relations Contact:
EVP, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy