Shares in Tangent were down 19.2% to
In a trading update for the six months to
Online sales are expected to increase 10% to
Tangent said its Goodprint online printing business will provide another route to the online marketplace for Printed.com, but said sales would be lower year-on-year, though it is well-positioned to progress in the future.
But despite the positive performance for its online business, its largest contributor to sales and revenue, the group said the difficulties in its agency business will offset that performance.
Agency sales are expected to fall 20% to
Tangent says its focus is now on generating more revenues from its online business.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas