Shares in Tangent were down 19.2% to
In a trading update for the six months to
Online sales are expected to increase 10% to
Tangent said its Goodprint online printing business will provide another route to the online marketplace for Printed.com, but said sales would be lower year-on-year, though it is well-positioned to progress in the future.
But despite the positive performance for its online business, its largest contributor to sales and revenue, the group said the difficulties in its agency business will offset that performance.
Agency sales are expected to fall 20% to
Tangent says its focus is now on generating more revenues from its online business.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Obama Building Ebola Coalition for Africa Fight
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic