The M3 money supply rose 3.5% year-over-year in July following the 4.1% growth in June. In May, M3 grew 8.1% annually.
The narrow measure of money supply, or M1, also increased 3.5% in July, which was slower than the 4.7% rise in June.
The central bank also announced that Swiss official reserves increased to
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green