The M3 money supply rose 3.5% year-over-year in July following the 4.1% growth in June. In May, M3 grew 8.1% annually.
The narrow measure of money supply, or M1, also increased 3.5% in July, which was slower than the 4.7% rise in June.
The central bank also announced that Swiss official reserves increased to
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms