SurplusGLOBAL received approval on
The new R&D facility will have eight thousand square feet of clean room space. This area will be set up to provide in-depth process consulting, specific foundry services, and other technology development services related to semiconductor manufacturing. The company has already initiated new technology development such as vacuum coating and is analyzing the use of secondary semiconductor equipment for nanotechnology manufacturing.
SurplusGLOBAL has gone from offering "as is where is" equipment to "demo in place" to "refurbished" to "turn-key" solutions. With the addition of the new R&D facility, SurplusGLOBAL will be able to meet customer's needs from inception to production.
SurplusGLOBAL is located in
To inquire SurplusGLOBAL Inventory List, please refer to http://www.surplusglobal.com/email/mail_send.asp.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12113236.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists