CLOUD computing software giant
Spending on enterprise resource management (ERM) and customer relationship management (CRM) has been particularly strong.
Research firm IDC expects ERM and CRM software sales to grow 20 per cent at a compounded annual rate every year from 2013 to 2018.
Salesforce said it expected an adjusted profit of
It had previously forecast an adjusted profit of
"We continue to see greater upside potential in the second half as our checks suggest there are mega-deals in the pipeline that could close," Susquehanna analyst
Salesforce is the biggest tenant in
However, several tenants, including a rival tech firm Powa Technologies, are unhappy at having to use another company's name in their details.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry