Reports Outline Nuclear Materials Study Results from
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Nanoscale of vacancy voids (void sizes, distance between voids) results in the possibility of ductile fracture in very small zones whose size is considerably smaller than the grain size."
For more information on this research see: Physical and mechanical modeling of the neutron irradiation effect on ductile fracture. Part 2. Prediction of swelling effect on drastic decrease in strength.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent