Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "It is shown that, even if the overall state space of the models is huge, nevertheless an analytical solution is feasible, by exploiting the locality of the interactions among MAs, based on a message passing mechanism combined with a perception function."
For more information on this research see: Markovian agents models for wireless sensor networks deployed in environmental protection. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2014;130():149-158. Reliability Engineering & System Safety can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting D. Cerotti, Univ Piemonte Orientate, DiSit,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?