A historical exploration drill target has been identified on the CV/DB property and will be twinned. Extensive well brine sampling and geo-hydrological surveys will be conducted in conjunction with this drilling along with analysis of historical data with the goal of proving up historical data. Additionally bulk samples from this exploration program will be used to evaluate new evaporation and processing technologies for lithium recovery currently under review by Pure Energy.
The initial exploration well on the AF property is planned to test a specific target identified by detailed geophysical surveys conducted on the property. Based on success in finding brine aquifers and anomalous lithium contents, additional geophysical surveys and further drilling may be planned to expand on the information about hydrogeology and lithium mineralization that might be discovered.
Further updates on the projects will follow as they develop.
The Company also announces that it will conduct a non-brokered private placement (the Private Placement) of up to 9,000,000 units of the Company (each a Unit) at a price of
The Private Placement is subject to
The proceeds of the Private Placement will be used for the Companys prospective lithium brine properties located in
PURE (TSX VENTURE: PE) is an innovative hybrid lithium exploration and processing technology company based in
On behalf of the Board of Directors
Chief Executive Officer
Phone 604 608 6611ext5
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low