All Catastrophic Risk Protection policies, and any policies or endorsements insured under the Livestock Risk Protection and Livestock Gross Margin (dairy) plans of insurance are not eligible for this financial assistance.
"Crop insurance is an essential risk-management tool that can help producers balance the financial risk of rising input costs and volatile crop prices," said Maryland Agriculture Secretary Hance. "The additional financial assistance will encourage farmers to buy up higher levels of protection."
The premium reduction will be applied automatically to all eligible 2014 policies with reporting deadlines before
For more information on
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World