Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "When a nanoporous alumina oxide membrane is used as the template for confinement diffusion of photogenerated Cu-I/L catalyst, patterns with sub-50 nm resolution are obtained."
For more information on this research see: Spatial Control over Brush Growth through Sunlight-Induced Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization Using Dye-Sensitized TiO2 as a Photocatalyst.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season