· Research and development costs amounted to
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
· Another 902,896 convertibles have been converted into shares. 79,445,389 convertibles of the 100,862,727 convertibles subscribed for in
For more information, please contact:
Anders Vahlne, CEO and Head of Research,
Mobile phone: +46 709 28 05 28 E-mail: email@example.com
ChronTech has developed and further develops a patent pending new type of injection needle for a more effective uptake of genetic vaccines (IVIN) and vaccine and therapy for hepatitis D. The ChronTech share is admitted to trade on First North.
In the event of any discrepancy between the Swedish and English versions of this press release, the Swedish version will take precedence.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/1382/9631671/277372.pdf Interim Report Jan-
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists