The previous line of credit, which started in 2006 and is worth
Meanwhile, other terms and conditions for the loan are yet to be finalised. In the previous line of credit,
Other conditions include 50 percent of the goods and goods paid for with the money should be Indian. Also applicable were 0.5 percent commitment fee and 0.25 percent service charge.
On Wednesday, Indian Ambassador to Nepal Ranjit Rae met Finance Minister
The Indian ambassador reportedly asked
Finance Minister Mahat named a few projects such as Budhigandaki and Nalsinggadh hydropower projects,
During the meeting, plans for constructing a cricket academy, and cricket grounds in Pokhara, Bhairahawa and Nepalgunj as well as bridges in Jhulaghat were also discussed, the ministry statement said.
They also held discussions on the signing of Power Trade Agreement (PTA) and Power Development Agreement (PDA). (ANI with inputs)
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters