The country s largest private sector bank, has partnered with Samsung India to offer this facility across 9,000 stores in the country, which also includes large format retailers, multi-brand outlets and standalone stores, for purchase of Samsung products like mobile phones, tablets and consumer electronics, among others.
With this the bank becomes the first in the country to introduce this facility.
According to the bank, its debit cardholders having fixed deposits with the bank will get to avail themselves of this facility to buy products on EMIs of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering