Speaking to journalists, Sunday, in
On patriarchy in politics, she said: "I am not afraid of the number of men in the governorship race. Women are getting extremely important and much more aware and active across the whole of Delta State.
"Their vote will count; my vote will count; Deltans vote will count. This is the era of women. God said women must rule in 2015."
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say