From Bugs Bunny to Eric Cartman to
Using her lips as a focal point, Jenkinson incorporates them as the subjects' own, and builds from that perspective, often covering her cheeks, chin and nose with makeup.
Jenkinson often uses her Instagram filtres, her teeth and the specific purse of her lips to manipulate the image into looking even more strikingly like the original. She's even turned her head upside down to render the football-headed title character of Hey Arnold! and Wallace from Wallace and Gromit.
On her Facebook page, Jenkinson promises to render Sponge Bob Square Pants next.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic