From Bugs Bunny to Eric Cartman to
Using her lips as a focal point, Jenkinson incorporates them as the subjects' own, and builds from that perspective, often covering her cheeks, chin and nose with makeup.
Jenkinson often uses her Instagram filtres, her teeth and the specific purse of her lips to manipulate the image into looking even more strikingly like the original. She's even turned her head upside down to render the football-headed title character of Hey Arnold! and Wallace from Wallace and Gromit.
On her Facebook page, Jenkinson promises to render Sponge Bob Square Pants next.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors