Lager’s practice is concentrated in domestic tax, international taxation, and trust and estate matters. He possesses extensive experience in the structuring of business transactions, and advising domestic and cross-border clients on tax implications related to corporate mergers, asset acquisitions, spin-offs, and debt exchanges. Lager frequently assists foreign entities in tax efficient investments in U.S. corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships. Additionally, Lager advises his estate clients in estate taxations, generation-skipping taxation, fiduciary income tax and post-mortem tax planning. He has advocated for clients through tax dispute resolution, from state and federal administrative hearings to the federal appellate level.
Lager holds a J.D. from the
Lager joins on the heels of other recent hires:
Since its inception in 1976,
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence