Lager’s practice is concentrated in domestic tax, international taxation, and trust and estate matters. He possesses extensive experience in the structuring of business transactions, and advising domestic and cross-border clients on tax implications related to corporate mergers, asset acquisitions, spin-offs, and debt exchanges. Lager frequently assists foreign entities in tax efficient investments in U.S. corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships. Additionally, Lager advises his estate clients in estate taxations, generation-skipping taxation, fiduciary income tax and post-mortem tax planning. He has advocated for clients through tax dispute resolution, from state and federal administrative hearings to the federal appellate level.
Lager holds a J.D. from the
Lager joins on the heels of other recent hires:
Since its inception in 1976,
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists