Lager’s practice is concentrated in domestic tax, international taxation, and trust and estate matters. He possesses extensive experience in the structuring of business transactions, and advising domestic and cross-border clients on tax implications related to corporate mergers, asset acquisitions, spin-offs, and debt exchanges. Lager frequently assists foreign entities in tax efficient investments in U.S. corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships. Additionally, Lager advises his estate clients in estate taxations, generation-skipping taxation, fiduciary income tax and post-mortem tax planning. He has advocated for clients through tax dispute resolution, from state and federal administrative hearings to the federal appellate level.
Lager holds a J.D. from the
Lager joins on the heels of other recent hires:
Since its inception in 1976,
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation