In a statement, the stockbrokers said it made a
"As a result we have shown the full year after tax profit of
Fiske said it will pay a
Harrison said that Fiske has continued to increase advisory and discretionary funds under management.
"We are in the process of investing in upgrading and improving our systems to enable us to improve further our level of service to our private clients, the backbone of our business and better to equip our staff," the Chairman said.
Harrison also said that he was in attendance at
As previously reported, Harrison will step down from his role as CEO, but will continue as Chairman, after the stockbroker's annual general meeting on
"However, although the board will have a younger look we at Fiske are in no way ageist. Both
Fiske shares were Thursday untraded at 57.5p.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star