· The order intake was MSEK 1,952 (1,551), which is an increase of 16 per cent adjusted for currency effects and acquired units.
· Net sales were MSEK 1,830 (1,430), an increase of 17 per cent adjusted for currency effects and acquired units.
· The operating profit was MSEK 169.6 (85.3), representing an operating margin of 9.3 (6.0) per cent.
· The profit after tax was MSEK 114.0 (55.0).
· Earnings per share were
· During the quarter a 3:1 share split was completed, in accordance with the resolution adopted at the Annual General Meeting.
Comments by CEO
· A strong second quarter with high growth and an 85 per cent improvement in our operating profit.
· Our strong offering in LED lighting solutions has increased the Group’s market shares over the past four quarters.
· The share of LED solutions was 38 per cent during the three-month period and LED investments have been further accelerated.
· At the beginning of the second quarter the order backlog had increased by over MSEK 100 year on year, excluding acquired units.
· Cash flow was strong, as growth has been achieved with a low level of capital tied up.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
tel: 46 36 10 87 06
mobile: 46 70 229 77 93
tel: 46 8 52 23 59 48
mobile: 46 70 84 40 918
Most Popular Stories
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date