ExamForce is pleased to announce the addition of its CramMaster test prep for the
This exam is the second of a series of two exams required for professionals seeking their MCSE: Server Infrastructure Certification. Candidates must have already completed the Windows Server 2012
Passing both the 70-413 (Designing and Implementing Server Infrastructure) and 70-414 exams confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for designing, deploying, and maintaining infrastructure services in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
As with any other Microsoft Certification, a technical background and experience on Microsoft Infrastructure (Windows Server 2003 –> 2012) is recommended.
CramMaster covers the following four official
• Manage and maintain a server infrastructure
• Plan and implement a highly available enterprise infrastructure
• Plan and implement a server virtualization infrastructure
• Design and implement identity and access solutions
A division of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/MCSEServer2012/ExamForcePracticeTests/prweb12105240.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals