Using the medical metaphor,
Proper risk management is essential to project and business success but is often misunderstood and inappropriately applied at all levels of the organization. This book makes the basics comprehensible and the application of sound risk management workable.
Follow the Risk Doctor's recommended treatment plan and begin a fast recovery from risk ailments that have troubled your projects and your business – and look forward to a future filled with the rewards of a healthy approach to risk management!
The book is available now through your local bookstore or directly from
About Management Concepts
Management Concepts is the nation's premier provider of professional development, performance improvement, and talent management solutions for the public sector. Since 1973, we've collaborated with and supported every major agency in the Federal government, thousands of state and local government offices, numerous non-profit organizations and universities, and hundreds of corporations; unleashing the potential of more than one million individuals and enhancing the performance of teams and organizations. Visit http://www.ManagementConcepts.com.
The Risk Doctor's Cures for Common Risk Ailments, by
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12106865.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say