Using the medical metaphor,
Proper risk management is essential to project and business success but is often misunderstood and inappropriately applied at all levels of the organization. This book makes the basics comprehensible and the application of sound risk management workable.
Follow the Risk Doctor's recommended treatment plan and begin a fast recovery from risk ailments that have troubled your projects and your business – and look forward to a future filled with the rewards of a healthy approach to risk management!
The book is available now through your local bookstore or directly from
About Management Concepts
Management Concepts is the nation's premier provider of professional development, performance improvement, and talent management solutions for the public sector. Since 1973, we've collaborated with and supported every major agency in the Federal government, thousands of state and local government offices, numerous non-profit organizations and universities, and hundreds of corporations; unleashing the potential of more than one million individuals and enhancing the performance of teams and organizations. Visit http://www.ManagementConcepts.com.
The Risk Doctor's Cures for Common Risk Ailments, by
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12106865.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison