CoPilot v9.6.2 brings valuable enhancements designed to make car journeys more efficient, including ActiveRoutes™ to find the best way to your destination based on actual road speeds, a free
"The road trip still remains an American staple," said
The new ActiveRoutes feature provides drivers with even more accurate routing, finding the fastest route to their destination based on the actual road speeds at a given time of day. For example, if a certain road is historically slower during afternoon rush hour, ActiveRoutes will take this into consideration when calculating the fastest route to a destination.*
Other enhancements in v9.6.2 include:
• CommuteMe Time Windows: CommuteMe will automatically load a preferred commute route one hour before and one hour after a user's usual departure time to and from work.
• Motion Lock Passenger Override: Passengers now have the ability to disable the Motion Lock driver safety feature during a journey if needed.
• Free Updated Street Maps: Whether a driver is a local or wants to travel like one, users have the most up-to-date and accurate offline maps to guide them. Maps updated include
• Map of
*ActiveRoute requires a CoPilot ActiveTraffic™ subscription.
About CoPilot Navigation Apps
CoPilot® Premium is the paid edition of CoPilot, and includes unlimited use of voice-guided, turn-by-turn offline GPS navigation with 3D maps and 12 months of CoPilot's ActiveTraffic™ service included as standard. It is available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8.
CoPilot® GPS is the freemium edition of CoPilot, providing powerful trip planning and offline maps. Unlimited use of voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation is available via in-app purchase. It is available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8.
For additional information, please visit http://www.copilotgps.com.
For more information on
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/copilotgpsapp/navigationtravelupdate/prweb12110613.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8