Connected Data, the creator of Transporter, the world's first peer-to-peer private cloud storage platform, and EuroSmartz, a leading developer of business applications for the iOS and Android mobile platforms, today announce the EuroSmartz productivity apps now offer support for Transporter.
Integration with the Transporter platform enables the EuroSmartz AltaMail™, Print n Share and WritePDF apps to provide users with complete control over file management and sharing.
• AltaMail is the ultimate "inbox zero" app that lets you take immediate actions when an email arrives, including the ability to save file attachments to the Transporter and attach those files to emails without having to download them to your device.
• WritePDF is a PDF editing and printing tool that lets you view, convert and merge a wide range of files, and save those files directly to Transporter.
• Print n Share enables you to print documents, web pages, contacts and images without an AirPrint-enabled printer. Files stored in Transporter can be sent to any printer right from an iPad or iPhone.
"A key differentiator for our apps from other productivity solutions is tight integration with cloud-based services, and now with support for Transporter, we can address the privacy concerns many of our users have with cloud storage," said
"Transporter eliminates the monthly fees and privacy risks common to cloud storage services, and that creates an entirely new customer base for our developer partners like EuroSmartz," said
The Transporter Developer Program offers both consumers and businesses a seamless way to privately store, share and access files from any device, directly from their favorite applications. Interested developers can learn more about becoming a Transporter partner at http://www.filetransporter.com/app-developer.
Pricing and Availability
Transporter starts at a suggested retail price of
The EuroSmartz apps are all available in the
About Connected Data
Connected Data, the creator of Transporter, the world's first peer to peer private storage device is focused on providing elegantly designed solutions for consumers, professionals and businesses. Transporter devices allow customers to privately share and protect data at a fraction of the cost of fee based cloud services. The Connected Data team consists of the same professionals responsible for the popular Drobo storage array and the creation of the high performance BlueArc Silicon Server. Connected Data is privately funded and based in
EuroSmartz was the first company to bring the functionality of printing photos, contacts, web pages and more to the iPhone when it released Print in
EuroSmartz' app Print n Share was selected by Apple to be featured in the Office iPhone TV commercial which aired throughout 2009. In 2010 EuroSmartz' other leading app PrintCentral was featured as App of the Week" in the
EuroSmartz was founded by two brothers from
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12110530.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say