"We are galvanized by the acceptance and ease it has been to acquire these new businesses," said
About CDIF: CDIF is a holding company who adopted a new business model known as "Collaborative Commonwealth™" a new form of governance enabling businesses to take advantage of the power of a public company. Targeting the acquisition of undervalued, niche companies with high growth potential, income-producing commercial real estate properties and high return investments, all designed to pay a dividend to our shareholders.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENT: This news release contains forward looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act. The statements reflect the Company's current views with respect to future events that involve risks and uncertainties. These risks include the failure to meet schedule or performance requirements of the Company's contracts, the Company's liquidity position, the Company's ability to obtain new contracts, the emergence of competitors with greater financial resources, and the impact of competitive pricing. In the light of these uncertainties the forward-looking events referred to in this release might not occur.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
818-783-2100 ext. 705
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12109025.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal