On a per-share basis, the
The results missed
The teen clothing retailer posted revenue of
Buckle shares have fallen 10 percent since the beginning of the year. The stock has dropped 13 percent in the last 12 months.
This story was generated automatically by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap ) using data from
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy